HVAC Replacement

The average useful life of your HVAC system is 12 to 15 years. If you are noticing higher electric bills and are having 2 or more service calls per year on your system, it may be time to replace it. With over 300+ documented installations to date, we know what it takes to get it right the first time. Whether its a high efficiency Air Conditioner / Air Detoxify-er or a smaller Budget system we have no problem to get the job done. Please be aware that no two installing technicians work the same way. The installation process is KEY and is the single most important element of your new Air Conditioner. This can often be overlooked when shopping for a replacement and is rarely discussed by our competitors. Many years of thorough expert HVAC DESIGN and INSTALLATION will assure you of the BEST QUALITY possible,

Air Conditioning & Heating Repair

Not cooling like it used to? We can help, 8 out of 10 service calls are only a simple problem and repair. Since 2009 Andrew’s has repaired over 2000+ HVAC systems. We suggest annual maintenance to avoid costly breakdowns and interruption in service when you need your air the most. All of Andrew’s systems get priority service and the comfort of knowing if there are any problems in the future, we will be there for you.

Air Conditioning and Heating Tune Up

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Keeping your system clean and tuned will prevent breakdowns and more problems later on. 6 out of 10 service calls in the summer are related to lack of maintenance. Typically clogged drain lines, dirty coils and weak capacitors give 60% of all the problems. The other 40% are mainly due to poor installation or improper repairs. Tune ups can prevent the 60% percent of breakdowns just like a timely oil change on your car.

Air Quality

We have products that help keep the air you breath clean ; by detoxifying it. Think of it as bleaching or sterilizing the air. All of the air in your home cycles through your air handler and you would be surprised what is living inside of it. Newer homes are built much tighter to not let in fresh air from the outside. The reason is to increase home efficiency. The unintended consequence of the efficiency is that as your air continues to recirculate and recycle itself, it can become dirty or toxic and even polluted. If you are not getting fresh air consider some air quality tools to prevent getting sick. Allergies, Respiratory illness and Asthma among other things are all common symptoms of dirty air.